20th Anniversary of the An Ras Mor 5k
Please join us this year as we celebrate the 20th consecutive year of this race! The course is flat and fast through the streets of Cambridge.
THANK YOU RUNNER!
RACE PHOTOS BY TED TYLER HERE
New to this year's race is the addition of teams.
- Create your own team or join an existing one.
- The top 3 runners on each team score.
- $100 awards go to the top men's women's, and mixed team.
- Mixed teams must have at least one woman
- Runners can only score for one team
- Roster changes are possible until March 24: Email me
- Current Team List as of March 23 (43 teams so far!)
|Date||Sunday, March 26, 2017|
|Time||Start: 9:30 AM
|Distance||5K (3.1 miles) USATF Certified Course|
|Entry Fee||$30 Early Entry
until Jan 1
$33 Regular Entry Jan 2 - Feb 1
$37 Late Entry Feb 2 - Feb 28
$40 Mar 1 - Race Day (if available)
Saturday March 25 at the Asgard from 2:00 to 5:00 or Race Morning
|Start/Finish||Sidney & Franklin St, Cambridge MA|
|Early Packet Pickup||Saturday, March 25 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the Asgard Pub 350 Mass Ave Cambridge|
|Map of Race Area|
|Take the MBTA
Redline to Central Square
Follow Mass Ave approx 1/3 mile towards Boston.
|Parking Options||CLICK HERE|
|Contact||Email: Click Here.|
|Bag Check||We do offer bag
As always, our volunteers will take your bags and watch over them during the race. Tags will be provided for you to write your bib number and affix to your bag. Runners will be only be permitted to check a bag with a tag number that matches the bib. Only a runner with a matching bib number will be allowed to reclaim his or her bag.
Proceeds from the race will go to benefit /p>
- The JLK Sanfilippo Research Foundation
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin Track Team.