First Place recipe for SRR's Summer Side-Off, July 22, 2010
1 dozen eggs
1 T. or more Thai red curry paste
1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves only, chopped
1/4 c. mayo
sesame seeds for garnish
1) Place eggs in single layer in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
2) After eggs have cooled, remove shells and cut in half, placing yolks in a medium mixing bowl.
3) Mash yolks with a fork and mix in curry paste, cilantro, and mayo. Note: amounts of these ingredients are only guidelines and can be changed to suite your tastes.
4) Spoon mixture into a ziplock bag and cut one of the bottom corners of the bag off.
5) Pipe mixture into halved egg whites and sprinkle with sesame seeds.