Somerville Road Runners Annual Elections
SRR's 2016 mid-term appointments will take place at our Annual Meeting on Monday, July 11, 2016. The elected officers will appoint several additional positions critical to club leadership. Final results will be posted to SRR social media following the meeting.
What are the appointed positions?
The following positions are appointed each year by the elected officers:
- Grand Prix Coordinator
- SRR Kids Coordinator
- Boston Marathon Coordinator
Click here for job descriptions
Are there other opportunities to get involved?
There are many other ways to become involved with SRR, beyond elected and appointed positions. Here are a few suggestions:
- Join the committee of one of the club's six annual races
- Help organize the club's weekly runs
- Host a long run
- Participate in track workouts
- Attend a board meeting and learn about several new initiatives, or help plan non-running related activities
- Race in SRR's Grand Prix, New England Runner's Pub Series Races, or USATF's Grand Prix Series